WINTER STORM UPDATE: All shows are ON! We are taking our show through the snow on public transit from Philly to DC and Baltimore—See you there!
A mysterious voice, a shadowy owl, platters of strange fruit, surprise special guests, hot oil massages, and a coyote all become bedfellows in Nobody’s Home, a multi-sensory meditation on the nature of nothing, performed for extraordinary audiences in ordinary bedrooms. After sold-out runs in Philadelphia and New Orleans, the Medium Theatre Company brings this one-man show to homes around the Charm City and Nation's Capital to commemorate and commiserate Valentine's Day. Whether you're a hapless romantic or a hopeful cynic, Nobody's Home makes for the ideal date with Somebody Special and a superb night out with Nobody.
TOUR SCHEDULE—RSVP via the form on the right and Nobody will send you more info:
• Feb 13: Flora's Home, near Vermont Ave & U Street, 8:30pm—SOLD OUT
• Feb 14: Valentine's Day at Janelle's Home, near 17th & Mount Pleasant, 8pm—SOLD OUT
• Feb 14: Valentine's Day at Janelle's Home, near 17th & Mount Pleasant, 10pm—SOLD OUT
• Feb 15: Potluck and show at H House, near 26th & Calvert, 8pm
• Feb 16: Potluck and show at Holy Underground, near North & Howard, 8pm
RSVP FOR THE SHOW ON THE RIGHT
(Pay nothing here—Nobody will accept donations after the performance)