Video production by Aleks Martray.
Now booking for 2017/2018! Click the button to set up a show ⫸
CONES is a solo show about vampires, vision loss, and ice cream. A blindfolded boy spills secrets about bright lights, bad cartoons, and learning how to be a vampire. But when a team of eye doctors, gym coaches, powerful sorcerers, and potential mates try to pry his eyes open, what will he see? The answer may be in the ice cream. And the ice cream will certainly be served in CONES.
CONES is written, designed and performed by Morgan FitzPatrick Andrews, co-created and directed by Mason Rosenthal. Jenna Spitz is the project's primary photographer. The show debuted at Philadelphia's 2015 SoLow Festival and is currently available for tour.
CONES showing history:
• Jun 19-23, 2015: Premiere at SoLow Fest, Philadelphia
• Dec 6, 2015: Live filming at The Rotunda, Philadelphia
• Jul 20, 2016: Camp Common Ground, Starksboro, VT
• Jul 23, 2016: Goddard College Haybarn Theater, Plainfield, VT
• Sep 29, 2016: Matinee for the New Jersey Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
• Nov 15, 2016: Cabrini University, Radnor, PA
• Mar 9, 2017: Episcopal Academy, Newtown Square, PA
• Apr 24, 2017: Temple University, Philadelphia
• Mar 2015 at Mascher Space, Philadelphia, with Almanac Dance Circus Theatre
• Apr 2015 at the Rotunda, Philadelphia, with the Binge Culture Collective from New Zealand
• Jun 2015 at Fringe Arts Scratch Night in Philadelphia
• Jul 2015 at Goddard College, Vermont
• Nov 2015 at Temple University, Philadelphia